Full Time jobs in London
£10 - £12 an hour
- This role would suite someone who either has some admin experience or someone who is really personable with great attention to detail who has perhaps worked in…
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and telephone skills.
- The Office Administrator role will be offering up to £14ph depending on experience.
£12 - £15 an hour
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a well established organisation on a temporary basis.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
£28,000 - £33,000 a year
- Our client also offers a salary of up to £32,000, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, private health care and a 15% non-contributory pension.
£17 - £18 an hour
- At this point In time we are currently looking for a plumber in a university, in which the client is respectable of employees and also fun at times.
£26,000 - £30,000 a year
- Highly organised individual with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Whilst providing support and guidance to all customers throughout the…
£36,000 - £39,000 a year
- Full management of busy diaries.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of the wider admin function.
- Their smart and modern offices are based in the City,…
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- A good level of customer service will be require as you will be required to handle difficult situations from time to time.
- Data entry, filing and archiving.
£13 - £15 an hour
- The client is a Property/Housing organisation who are looking for admin support within one of their Sales teams.
£28,000 - £31,000 a year
- The Credit Controller will be managing accounts, chasing debt, providing great customer service and supporting the Sales team, reporting into the Group…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.