Full Time jobs in London
£10 - £12 an hour
- This role requires an Enhanced DBS clearance so please flag on your CV if you have one.
- The client is a large further education college with sites across…
£12 - £15 an hour
- Be really professional and have a good telephone manner.
- There are currently 15 in London and the office is growing.
- The hours for this role are 9am-6pm.
£15 - £20 an hour
- The Band 5 NHS Administrator will have previous experience working in the NHS and be immediately available.
- An NHS organisation in London.
£9 - £10 an hour
- The client is a charity based in North London.
- The key responsibilities for this receptionist role would include:
- Answering phone calls and emails.
£11 - £13 an hour
- Candidates must be happy to provide a good customer service at all times and really get involved with work provided by the Operations Manager and the rest of…
£13 - £17 an hour
- The successful candidate will be offered a 2 month temp Complaints Officer position initially, with possibility of extension.
£12 - £13 an hour
- To be in possession of, or willing to undergo a full DBS check.
- This role forms part of their Resident Services structure and is a key function of continuing…
£11 - £13 an hour
- The successful candidate for this Team Administrator role would have:
- On offer to the candidate is an opportunity to work as a Team Administrator for a large…
£150 - £200 a day
- My client is an independent investment advisory firm offering wealth management services to high net worth private clients.
£9 - £13 an hour
- Temp Customer Service Agents required ASAP to work across London (predominantly in the West End) within a variety of sectors, rate of pay will be between £10-12…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.