Full Time jobs in London
£21,702 - £24,025 a year
- The Sixth Form Administrator will be responsible for:
- The Sixth Form Administrator will have:
- A Sixth Form based in London.
- An ability to work independently.
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
- Have previously worked as an Administrator.
- Have excellent organisational, time management, and multi tasking skills.
- Maintaining and updating client records.
£28,000 - £34,000 a year
- Full diary and inbox management for the Director.
- Working with the wider admin team to provide support and cover reception when required.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Full diary and inbox management for the Head.
- Experience of providing senior level admin support within Independent Schools.
- The PA will be responsible for:
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- In coordination with the customer care team, effectively manage after sales support orders, ensuring prompt delivery as efficiently as possible to resolve their…
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- Experience working within sales ledger/credit control.
- The successful candidates will have experience collecting from individuals.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Knowledge of Account opening and amendment systems, Quasar and RID is useful but not essential as full training will be provided.
£36,000 - £39,000 a year
- Full management of busy diaries.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of the wider admin function.
- Their smart and modern offices are based in the City,…
£20,500 - £23,500 a year
- MUST have full UK Drivers License and to be in possession of, or willing to undergo a full DBS check.
- You will have ambition, enthusiasm, and care about…
£25,750 - £32,000 a year
- This role provides a competitive graduate salary, full study support including time off to study and paid exams.
- The Graduate Analyst post holder will:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.