Full Time jobs in London
You refined by:
Page Personnel (undo)
£9 - £10 an hour
- The client is a charity based in North London.
- The key responsibilities for this receptionist role would include:
- Answering phone calls and emails.
£13 - £14 an hour
- This is quite an all round role and you will also do some data input, filing, invoicing and more general admin and office management duties.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- They are a really well established firm who have circa 150 people based in the London office.
- You will work on Reception alongside another Receptionist.
£10 - £12 an hour
- Temp Receptionists required ASAP to work across London (predominantly in the West End) within a variety of sectors, rate of pay will be between £10-12 per hour.
- Meet and greet all incoming visitors.
£22,000 a year
- Updating the staff telephone directory.
- Have a good telephone manner.
- Our client is an international management consultancy, looking to recruit a permanent…
£10 - £14 an hour
- The Band 4 NHS Administrator will have previous experience working in the NHS and be immediately available.
- An NHS organisation in Haringey.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Not-for-profit organisation based in London, a short walk from train and tube stations.
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- Experience working within sales ledger/credit control.
- The successful candidates will have experience collecting from individuals.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Handle all incoming telephone calls and monitor a busy inbox.
- The temp to perm Senior Receptionist will be responsible for providing a 5* service across the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.