Full Time jobs in London
£100 a day
- 3 You must be able to travel into London for all of the designated days and times.
- This is an inclusive programme.
- Trends from the D&AD Awards.
- Full logistics and budget management.
- Effective multi management of events.
- Beginning to end event management.
- Strategic decision making to fit the business.
- Major Players are looking to hear from Producers for freelance roles in the New Year.
- Experience working with High-End fashion, financial, alcohol, beauty, tech…
- We are looking for a fantastic vector- based illustrator to design the 8 emblems for the 8 different nations competing in the National Women's Golf tornament…
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- A minimum of 2 years administrative experience (Receptionist/Office Coordinator/PA).
- Organize and maintain - Google drive, our external hard drive and Asana and anywhere else we store data.
- These will be to entertain and to educate and to sell…
- Working with three other designers you will be helping to produce sales and marketing materials of the highest standard.
- A passion for football is desirable.
- Plan and deliver brand expectations on time and within budget.
- Major Players are working with a leading fashion retailer looking for a bright shoot producer to…
- A independent full- service video production company is looking for a video producer to join their team in the New Year.
- The studio is renowned for producing incredible photo-realistic architectural visuals, animations and walkthroughs.
- Work on multiple projects as part of a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.