Full Time jobs in London
You refined by:
£26,000 a year
- Therefore you will act as the strategic lead for recruitment of volunteers and student placements to support Pact’s services across the London region, including…
£10 an hour
- If you have availability early mornings, or lunchtimes, or afternoons or evenings and alternate weekends, then this position is ideal for you;
- Salary: You will not be paid a salary, however we will reimburse reasonable out of pocket expenses such as public transport fares to and from your volunteering…
- Volunteer, Iran Team - London based.
- Job Requisition and task list.
- We are recruiting for a volunteer who will be able to assist the Amnesty International’s…
£22,772 - £25,828 a year
- Salary: £22,772 - £25,828 per year (inc. London Weighting).
- Girlguiding’s Volunteer Development Team is looking for a proactive team assistant to play a key…
London Borough of Islington
- Your role will include meeting clients on a one-to-one basis, helping them to complete their benefits forms, accompanying them to their medical assessment…
Coram Children's Charity
- Our volunteers advise young people on their rights and empower them to speak out about the decisions being made about their care.
- Hours: A weekly commitment of 2 hours a week at a time which suits you and your befriendee.
- These activities can include meeting for coffee, going to the cinema…
- Has an understanding, patient and helpful attitude towards callers at all times;
- Access to Time Credits to spend on a variety of activities and courses.
Advocates For International Development
- Time commitment: 3 days per week.
- For more information, download the full Pro Bono Volunteer Role Description Jan-Jun 2020.
- Interview date: 13 December 2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.