Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
£9,000 - £11,000 a year
- All admin and any adhoc duties.
- Liaise with Customers of the business via phone and email.
- This client is looking for a part-time individual to work 9-5:30pm on…
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- Looking after customers who may be looking to change, upgrade or cancel their services.
- Promote the service to customers with the potential to upsell if needed.
£18,500 - £20,000 a year
- Previous call centre background is desirable.
- Resolving any issues and complaints with customers.
- Arrange bookings and appointments with customers.
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Meeting and greeting guests and visitors, providing a 5-star service at all times.
- Managing the ground-floor meeting rooms, ensuring they are kept clear and…
£12 - £17 an hour
- The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are:
- Support line managers with interpretation of HR policies and queries and provide guidance in line with company…
£17,000 - £20,000 a year
- Ability to manage time and workload.
- A small friendly company based in Crawley are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join the team.
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- Ideally a background in sales.
- Up sell with existing customers and build revenue.
- Deal with all inbound calls, making a good first impression over the phone and…
£11 - £13 an hour
- Candidates must be happy to provide a good customer service at all times and really get involved with work provided by the Operations Manager and the rest of…
£10 - £12 an hour
- This role requires an Enhanced DBS clearance so please flag on your CV if you have one.
- The client is a large further education college with sites across…
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- To liaise with customers, branches and other departments to ensure the provision of a quality service within given service levels.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.