Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and able to deal with staff and managers at all levels across the business and deal with…
£30,000 - £34,000 a year
- Experience of balance sheet review, sales ledger and cash collection processes.
- Reporting monthly, quiet and busy times.
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
£17 - £18 an hour
- A Full UK Drivers License and access to a car*.
- To fulfil our safeguarding obligations in accordance with the Care Act 2014, ensuring that vulnerable residents…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Calculate Sales and Non Sales payments adhering to strict deadlines.
- This is a full time Temporary role until Dec 2020 (with scope for extension/permanent…
£27,000 - £35,000 a year
- CA creates PO on Qube (for internal use only) and sends PO number to Consultant.
- Variations to contracts can only be awarded if the above procedures are…
£15 - £17 an hour
- You will be responsible for the administration of Treasury and Intercompany tasks .
- Bank postings, reports, reconciliations and other Treasury tasks as required…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Must be a car driver.
- Dealing with the telephone and any e-mail enquiries.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- 8.30-5pm (full time) Flexible working.
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- Responsible for maintaining the processing lead times to a minimum and within agreed SLA's, ensuring revenue maximisation through full and accurate billing.
£29,000 - £30,000 a year
- Cover full time telephonist/receptionists duties when required.
- Excellent customer service skill with a willingness to use a switchboard and to be able to…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Ability to work under pressure, remaining calm and effective at all times whilst.
- Car ordering, tracker installation, service and maintenance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.