Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
£30,000 - £34,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have experience of balance sheet review, sales ledger and cash collection processes.
- Sending out statements to customers.
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- To ensure the timely posting of sales ledger invoices and credit notes.
- To check the credit worthiness of new customers.
- Good Excel and Word skills.
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- Experience working within sales ledger/credit control.
- The successful candidates will have experience collecting from individuals.
£21,702 - £24,025 a year
- The Sixth Form Administrator will be responsible for:
- The Sixth Form Administrator will have:
- Providing administrative support for Sixth Form team.
£28,000 - £31,000 a year
- The Credit Controller will be managing accounts, chasing debt, providing great customer service and supporting the Sales team, reporting into the Group…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and able to deal with staff and managers at all levels across the business and deal with…
£18,500 a year
- The main responsibilities of the Call Centre Operator will include the following;
- The successful Call Centre Operator will have the following skills and…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Calculate Sales and Non Sales payments adhering to strict deadlines.
- The Operations Analyst role can pay between £25-28,000 +10% bonus.
£15 - £17 an hour
- You will be responsible for the administration of Treasury and Intercompany tasks .
- Bank postings, reports, reconciliations and other Treasury tasks as required…
£29,000 - £30,000 a year
- Excellent customer service skill with a willingness to use a switchboard and to be able to communicate with colleagues and visitors to Mind's reception and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.