Full Time jobs in Crewkerne
Dorset Fire & Chimney Centre
- Pay is dependent on age and experience but exceeds National Minimum Wage.
- General labourer for HETAS & Gas Safe registered company.
£7,632 a year
- With a positive and results driven attitude, you will recommend a range of holiday experiences and ancillary products with a view to achieving your individual…
- The hours of work are 7.30am-4.30pm Mon-Thurs with a half hour lunch and 7.30-1.30pm on Fridays, in addition to that there is nearly always overtime available…
- We have an excellent opportunity for an Electronics Production Operative at our site in Bridport.
- Soldering of components to PCB after SMT assembly.
R N STEPHENSON ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LTD
- You will receive a good rate of pay, company van, workwear, pension, bonuses etc.
- MUST BE Fully Qualified to 18th Edition (or 17th Edition with willingness to…
Tax Help for Older People
£40,000 a year
- The charity is at an exciting time in its development, as it develops its services that will enhance its ability to help more people as part of its new Advice…
£25,000 a year
- To provide leadership and direction to the FM service team, and suppliers in the absence of the Facilities Manager, in conjunction with Senior Administrator.
Angel Care (UK) Ltd
£9.00 - £10.50 an hour
- With no client the same your day will be truly rewarding and you will go home feeling like you have made a difference.
- Lets see if we match!
£15 an hour
- The company also offers a generous pension scheme, 28 days basic holiday and staff discounts on services.
- To apply for this role, please contact Sam Scriven at…
£22,000 a year
- At least a years’ experience as a Chef de Partie ideally within a Rosette kitchen, although if you have a passion for cooking and food, that’s more important.
Be the first to see new Full Time jobs in Crewkerne
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.