Full Time jobs in Chester CH3
£18,009 - £19,133 a year
- We offer competitive rates of pay, a generous holiday entitlement, a commitment to staff training and development and use of the University’s sports and library…
£24,461 - £26,715 a year
- The Apprenticeships team have overall responsibility for the administration and introduction of these schemes as well as liaising with University faculties and…
£18,414 - £20,460 a year
- Working as part of our Operations team you will be responsible for telephony based customer contact, dealing with a range of customer circumstances where you…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Communication skills and an excellent telephone manner are paramount as you will be in daily contact with our service users, carers, relatives, 3rd sector…
- This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only; you may not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- If subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1975, then a disclosure submission will be made to the Disclosure & Barring service (formerly CRB) to check…
- We’re looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position.
- Your role as a Full time/Part time Advisor is to be a high performing,…
£17,510 - £18,050 a year
- Working as part of our Operations team you will provide a wide range of customer focused activities which support our customer facing colleagues in providing…
- We pay a premium of £1 per hour during the overnight hours.
- Holiday pay (28 days per year).
- Employee Discounts with access to over 900 retailers online.
- Sanctuary Housing Services manages rented and shared ownership homes and supports community initiatives for thousands of customers across England.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.