Full Time jobs in Castleford
- Have held a car driving licence for a min of 12 months.
- No more than six points/endorsements on driving licence.
- Minimum of 18 years of age (DVLA Regulations).
£9.61 - £10.62 an hour
- Applied Learning – taking part in driving own learning and identifying own learning needs whilst putting acquired knowledge/skill to use.
£45,753 - £51,668 a year
- The Head of Investigations and Learning plays a key role in the delivery of safe, high quality care and services throughout the Trust.
£21,892 - £24,157 a year
- This key role will include: residency eligibility and ID checking, entering details into the database, acting as the first point of contact for telephone and…
- Occasionally driving the company van when required.
- This is a full time (37.5 hours) position weekly hours will be a combination of:
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- UK Visas and Immigration requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post.
- This is a full-time position.
- Previous electrical manufacturing would be an advantage, but not necessary, as full training will be provided.
£21,011 a year
- The Home Office’s finance team is a dynamic and forward-looking place to work with the team providing a full range of financial support, such as transactions…
- Perform and undertake all aspects of support service (telephone calls, web incidents, voicemails, call backs, e-mails etc.).
£9.61 - £10.61 an hour
- Applied Learning – taking part in driving own learning and identifying own learning needs whilst putting acquired knowledge/skills to effective use.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.