Full Time jobs in Castleford
You refined by:
Registered Nurse (undo)
£18.25 an hour
- Assessing, Planning, Implementing and Evaluating care through developing individualised care plans and detailed risk assessments for residents, to ensure their…
£39,062 - £41,558 a year
- Retailer discounts, including interest free travel ticket loans, discounted gym membership and discounts on Bupa dental care.
- Your DBS Check (£44) paid for.
£28,314 a year
- #Registered Nurse, #RGN, #RMN, #RNLD, #Staff nurse, #nursing home nurse, #nursing home, #elderly care, #care home, #care home nurse, #adult nurse, #student…
£16.81 an hour
- As Nurse at Fairburn Mew, you will be empowered to really make a difference and the nursing home size means you have sufficient time in a day to make a real…
£37,564 a year
- My client currently operates in excess 50 care homes, providing leading services in nursing home care.
- This includes; nursing care for elderly, respite care,…
- An hourly rate of up to £31.89, including holiday pay.
- Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your…
£29,172 - £38,896 a year
- Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference.
- 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
Social Care Direct Recruitment
£38,168 a year
- As a member of the senior team you will provide support to the Home Manager and senior team in all aspects of the homes management.
£18 an hour
- The large home is on the outskirts of Keighley and offers round the clock nursing care to older adults with age related frailties and dementia care needs.
£18.50 - £35.50 an hour
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evenings and weekends.
- Nurseplus are looking for experienced Registered Nurses to provide holistic…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.