Full Time jobs in Blaenau Gwent
£26,892 a year
- Full valid driving licence; full access to insured motor vehicle, insurance to include business use clause - Note: this can be added to your insurance if you…
£19,945 - £21,589 a year
- Pay Details: Grade 5 SCP 8 – 12 £19,945 to £21,589 p.a.
- The Exchequer section includes the Council Tax, Non-Domestic Rates, Income Management, Cashier and…
£13.40 an hour
- A full UK driving license (to enable the transport of prison dogs when required) & own suitable vehicle.
- To meet the welfare requirements of the dogs in his/her…
- Offers a great rate of pay and many benefits.
- Depending on the store, the start time will vary between 3.00am – 5.00am**.
- If you are looking for a role that.
£22,371 - £23,754 a year
- You will receive competitive pay and a package of benefits that reflect the skills and experience required.
- The job requirements are detailed below.
- As yard Operative you will be required to prepare the equipment to ensure that it is clean and ready for customers to hire.
- A good level of physical fitness.
- A positive and customer focused attitude is essential.
- These posts are part time and will work 28 hours per week.
- What We Are Looking For From You.
£9 - £17 an hour
- This can be in the form of further in-house training, paid qualifications and other specialist training courses that may arise.
£9.36 - £9.74 an hour
- Grade 2, SCP 3 - 5, £18,065 - £18,795 (£9.36 - £9.74 per hour).
- You will assist our customers to access our resources, including support to use ICT, and…
- Assist with a rolling stock taking program, ensuring all stock is located correctly at all times.
- This is a dual role which requires the applicant to perform in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.