Full Time jobs in Blaenau Gwent
- St Pierre Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking, birthday gifts, and generous…
- Ensure the team maximizes sales potential by the correct use of all resources, leadership and team motivation.
- Previous sales and team management experience.
- Our Service focused Sales Assistants are a vital part of the team, mainly based on the shop floor ensuring all our customers receive excellent customer service…
- ARE YOU A SUCCESSFUL SUPERVISOR LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE & GREAT OPPORTUNITIES?
- You'll definitely need proven supervisory experience.
- The role of the Sales Advisor is to maximise sales, through a high level of service to Ted's customers, always striving to go the extra mile.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The successful individual will communicate effectively with a wide range of health care professionals, senior managers and stakeholders from inside and outside…
£19,945 - £21,589 a year
- The Exchequer section includes the Council Tax, Non-Domestic Rates, Income Management, Cashier and Housing Benefit Overpayment sections.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The successful applicants will work within a merged service comprising of Crisis Resolution Home Treatment and Psychiatric Liaison Service.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the…
£18,426 a year
- Able to deal confidently and effectively with customers.
- Able to deal with customers in difficult situations.
- Grade 3 SCP 4 £18,426 p.a.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.