Full Time jobs in Blaenau Gwent
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
Merthyr Tydfil CF47
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Experience working in a busy office environment is essential but full on the job training will be provided.
- The successful candidate will be required to provide…
- We are looking for an Executive Secretary to deliver an efficient, customer focused professional secretarial service and to ensure the effective and accurate…
£24,313 - £26,999 a year
- The Contracts and Compliance Officer will play a leading role in the procurement and contract management of the authorities Passenger Transport Services which…
£27,511 - £31,866 a year
- This is a unique opportunity to work at the heart of current policy debates including issues such as Brexit, economic growth and prosperity, closing the…
- Employee discounts Card with discounts or cashback at hundreds of well-known retailers.
- Private Health care with AXA PPP after 3 years’ service.
Transport for Wales
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Transport for Wales (TfW) is the not-for-profit company driving forward the Welsh Government’s vision of a high-quality, safe, integrated, affordable and…
£18,500 - £20,500 a year
- The data you provide to us in your application will be processed by Run 4 Wales for recruitment purposes only.
- Support the management of on-site event builds.
- Exercising reasonable care towards themselves and others.
- Care for the environment and prevention of pollution.
- Experience of support and problem solving.
£9.24 - £10.25 an hour
- Full time working hours - Monday to Thursday 8am - 4.30pm, Friday 8am - 3.30pm.
- We are recruiting for an Administrator to join our client in the Brecon area.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.