You refined by:
Care Support Worker (undo)
Full Time jobs in Blaenau Gwent
- Q Care are currently recruiting for full time and part time care support workers across the Ebbw Vale area to join our team.
- Access to a savings club.
£9 an hour
- Support Workers within Independence Pathways Ltd are to provide support to Service Users within their own homes.
- Merthyr Tydfil, Merthyr Tydfil (Required).
The Elms Care Home, Staunton, Coleford
- Care Support Worker, 36 hours a week to include alternative weekends, to work in a small but an amazing care home in Staunton, Coleford.
- We are proud to offer:
£8.21 - £8.51 an hour
- Penrhos Care Home is a well established care home who provides care and support for people with elderly needs/early stage dementia.
- Are you in Pontypridd CF38?
£8.21 - £9.50 an hour
- As a Care Support Worker for our client you will be based on in one of their care homes with the opportunity to work across the Cardiff and Vale area to support…
£8.89 an hour
- Support Workers - Part Time and Full Time Positions Available in Cardiff - Areas include ;-.
- Opportunity to complete Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
£8.21 - £8.50 an hour
- Previous experience in care is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given and the costs will be taken care of by us!
We have removed 36 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.