Full Time jobs in Blaenau Gwent
£40,760 a year
- It is essential that you possess the relevant Social Work Qualification and are registered with the Care Council for Wales.
- 1 x 37 hours & 1 x 18.5 hours.
- A full driving licence is necessary for consideration for this role.
- What does the job involve?
- As a Mobile Engineer you will service and repair our full range…
- As part of the branch team you will engage in Continuous Improvement and share best practice with colleagues together with having a strong focus on supporting…
- Accuracy and care is what this role is all about.
- Seeking opportunities to engage external stakeholders to secure locally commissioned services and drive…
£26,317 a year
- The Strategic Projects Section is responsible for the appraisal, design, construction, supervision and project management of a wide variety of exciting and…
- Provide focused support to those particiapnts who are pre-entry level or may have specific learning needs.
- What are the core responsibilities of this role?
- Are you a skilled family paralegal looking for a genuinely progression focused role?
- You must be a driven, energetic, enthusiastic individual and be able to…
- Must have excellent patient / customer care skills.
- The ability to work in the larger Pontypridd store and the smaller Treorchy store.
Securum Management Ltd
- Additional job requirements:- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.- Computer literate with competency in Microsoft…
Health Recruit Network
£16.50 - £17.50 an hour
- Overseeing a team of care assistants.
- Staff Nurse required in Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff , up to £17.50hr, Days/Nights, Full Time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.