Full Time jobs in Blaenau Gwent
You refined by:
£9.35 an hour
- You’ll chat to them over a cuppa, get to know about the projects they’re working on and then offer advice to drive sales – whether you’re making product…
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- As a Customer Care Assistant, think of yourself as the face of your restaurant.
- In a nutshell, you'll deal with customers and make sure everything runs as it…
£23.26 an hour
- Infrastructure Project Manager for a 6 month contract based in Pontypool, Wales.
- The client runs a broad range of ICT projects within the Informatics Division.
- A professional, focused approach to their work;
- Due to further expansion, our clients personal injury team in Pontypool is ideally looking to attract a…
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- Successful post holder will work in partnership with health, social care and independent sector staff leading both CHC and safeguarding issues for ABUHB’s…
- Have a current driving licence and have use of a car.
- Through the use of trauma informed approaches, you will work in partnership with tenants who may be at…
3D Windows and Doors Ltd
- Lead generation and promotional activities not a direct sales role.
- Excellent opportunity to build a prosperous career in Marketing & Sales, the Company is…
- Legal Administrator / Assistant – Conveyancing - Pontypool / Newport Outskirts.
- A developing and expanding multi sited legal practice are keen to appoint a…
£18,000 a year
- Office Angels Cardiff have a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Administrator based in Newport.
- This is a full-time, 6 month fixed term contract working…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.