Full Time jobs in Bangor BT19
You refined by:
£27,735 a year
- We’re looking for a House and Collections Manager who is passionate about delivering all of this, and much more.
- To be fantastic in this role, you’ll need to:
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- Drive sales of your key lines by effective merchandising and using your understanding of local competitors.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with…
- Candidates must have their own car, no more than 6 points on their licence and be looking to work days, evenings and/or weekends.
£100,000 a year
- We take care of all the invoicing, credit control, technical support and IT.
- If you have a track record of a minimum 1 years successful recruitment experience,…
£27,500 - £36,500 a year
- The healthcare team are passionate about the quality of care that they provide and the Home Manager is looking for a caring and like-minded Registered Nurse …
£16 an hour
- Within our care homes, we are looking for Nurses with a passion for enhancing the quality of life, experience of producing well-developed care plans and…
Orchard Grove Residential Home
£9.10 an hour
- Responsibilities - administration of medication, leading & supporting a team, attend to personal care needs, meal times etc within a home for adults with…
The Barn Bar & Country Kitchen
- Working as part of a motivated team, you will provide constant levels of excellent service to all customers.
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
- Well established local Tile & Bathroom sales business.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Liaise daily with Group Director.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.