Full Time jobs in Bangor BT19
You refined by:
County Down (undo)
- People, sales and customer focused.
- Our Team Leaders are role models for the Watches of Switzerland brand;
- Dedicated team players with a passion for delivering…
£24,017 a year
- To apply for this role, you must hold a valid full UK car driving licence, or be willing to learn to drive and agree to securea valid full UK car driving…
North Down District
£15.81 an hour
- Delivering projects on time and within budget.
- To assist with the provision of an effective and efficient Communications and Marketing service across the…
£8.72 an hour
- Due to the varied shift pattern, candidates should hold a Full UK Driving licence when applying for the role.
- A good IT knowledge is also key.
£29,551 a year
- This role requires travel to other sites for which a UK Drivers' Licence is desirable.
- Work flexibly across locations as required, supporting day time, evening…
- Use your commercial awareness to help drive sales and ensure trading compliance standards are met.
- We’re looking for a hands on and customer focused Assistant…
- Determined to turn every customer’s visit into a great experience, you’ll uphold high standards while driving sales and managing costs.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Drive sales of your key lines by effective merchandising and using your understanding of local competitors.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with…
- Visiting the service user on their arrival home from hospital.
- Sitting with the service user and relieving the relative or carer of continuous care.
£9.25 an hour
- Starting rate of pay £9.25per hour, increasing to established rate of £9.50 after 6 months service.
- To be considered for this position you must be aged 18 years…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.