Full Time jobs in Bangor BT19
- Work with sales and other internal departments to understand their needs.
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines.
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Deal with any other tasks which may from time to time be reasonably requested.
- Provide reception duties including welcoming visitors, filter telephone calls,…
£15.36 an hour
- Please contact email@example.com for a full detailed job description.
- The successful candidate will report to the Property Officer (Mechanical…
Now hiring at 32-36 May Street,…
£10.14 an hour
- Lynn Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our public sector client for a Credit Controller Administrator to be based in Belfast.
£8.19 - £12.28 an hour
- Time and a half payment for Saturday shifts.
- Need to be able to travel for substantial periods on public transport and should, therefore, consider carefully…
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures.
£24,000 - £30,000 a year
- On a daily basis you will: Maintain the sales, purchase and nominal ledgers;
- Process sales and purchase invoices Complete VAT returns to Revenue per quarter…
£40,000 - £42,000 a year
- This is a full time / permanent role, with an annual salary between £40,000 - £42,000.
- We require a head chef for the Belfast area.
£8.21 an hour
- Based out of their modern Belfast City centre based offices there will be a range of shifts available on both a full-time and part time basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.