Full Time jobs in Bangor BT19
£9.50 an hour
- Taking and logging all orders on the system.
- Lynn Recruitment is currently working in connection with our client to recruit a Clerical Officer in their North…
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- First line support officer required in the Belfast area.
- This is a temporary ongoing role with an annual salary of £19,000 - £21,000.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- IT Support Technician, Salary: £20,000 - £25,000.
- We are looking for an IT Support Technician to provide support in all aspects of the organisation’s network,…
- We are currently recruiting for a Fibre Splicer on behalf of our client to be based in Belfast on a fulltime 6 month rolling contract.
£9.74 an hour
- To act in accordance with the council’s customer care principles ensuring, through commitment to ongoing improvement, that the council’s obligations to its…
£10 - £12 an hour
- We are seeking Chefs for immediate shifts within Belfast City Centre and the surrounding areas.
- These are full time and part-time temporary roles with wages…
- Deploying new PCs to desks and also imaging some newer PCs in situ Windows 10 image will be provided for them Engineers will form part of a larger deployment…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Provide reception duties including welcoming visitors, filter telephone calls, take and relay messages accurately.
- Day to day diary management.
£10.14 an hour
- To act in accordance with the council and departmental policies and procedures including customer care, equal opportunities, health and safety and any pertinent…
£24,000 - £30,000 a year
- On a daily basis you will: Maintain the sales, purchase and nominal ledgers;
- Process sales and purchase invoices Complete VAT returns to Revenue per quarter…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.