Full Time jobs in Bangor BT19
North Down District
£15.81 an hour
- Delivering projects on time and within budget.
- To assist with the provision of an effective and efficient Communications and Marketing service across the…
£9.50 an hour
- This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- Lynn Recruitment is currently working in connection with our client to recruit a Clerical Officer…
£9.55 an hour
- This is a full time/temporary role at £9.55 per hour.
- We are currently recruiting for Cleansing operatives in Belfast.
- For example, bin lifts or tail lifts.
£9 an hour
- Deli Assistant required full time for a busy Restaurant in County Down Area near Newtownards.
- 2 years experience in the kitchen.
£15.81 an hour
- To assist the Programmes Manager to apply for and secure Government & EU funding to deliver economic development programmes within the Council area.
£11.19 an hour
- This is a full time / temporary role at an hourly rate of £11.19.
- Provide professional planning advice on planning policy and/or development management matters…
£8.21 an hour
- Based out of their modern Belfast City centre based offices there will be a range of shifts available on both a full-time and part time basis.
£9.74 an hour
- To act in accordance with the council’s customer care principles ensuring, through commitment to ongoing improvement, that the council’s obligations to its…
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- First line support officer required in the Belfast area.
- This is a temporary ongoing role with an annual salary of £19,000 - £21,000.
£12.60 an hour
- To provide out of hours cover on a regular basis – weekends, evenings and public holidays.
- To act in accordance with the Council and Departmental policies and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.