You refined by:
Full Time jobs in Bangor BT19
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets…
- Excellent rates of pay (enhanced for bank holidays).
- Have a minimum of 6 months full time, paid experience within the last 2 years.
- To join our Team, you must:
- The successful candidate will work closely with local Engineers, global Product Management, and staff based in our Silicon Valley headquarters and help us drive…
£8.21 - £9.00 an hour
- Duties in these roles will include receiving and processing incoming and outgoing mail, processing external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details…
£8 an hour
- Handle incoming telephone calls effectively providing an efficient service to existing and potential customers in a target driven environment.
£15.81 an hour
- Main Purpose of Post/Job Summary.
- To assist with the provision of an effective and efficient Communications and Marketing service across the Council and the…
- Currently in Year 13 in Northern Ireland (Yr 12 in England & Wales or S5 in Scotland), and finishing school or college in 2021.
- Who are we looking for?
£9.50 an hour
- Taking and logging all orders on the system.
- Lynn Recruitment is currently working in connection with our client to recruit a Clerical Officer in their North…
£8.62 an hour
- Brook Street UK Ltd is delighted to be supporting our Public Sector client in Belfast City Centre.
- Our client has advised that the role is full time hours and…
- A range of benefits, including annual free eyewear and discounts for family and friends.
- Welcoming and engaging with our customers.
- At least 16 years of age.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.