Full Time jobs in Bangor BT19
You refined by:
- Willing to engage and collaborate at all times with customers and colleagues of varying nationalities.
- Your desire to achieve will lead you to exceed your…
£19,911 a year
- Input all Reservist pay details and complete the monthly pay upload.
- Records Officer preparing routine administrative returns concerning Company personnel both…
£8.93 an hour
- For a downloadable copy of the full advert please click here.
- The service currently operates with a dedicated team of volunteers who visit people in their own…
£9 an hour
- Where an interview date has been given in the advert, this will be the only date available.
- You'll need to be well organised with great communication skills and…
- Each night will be different, so whether you are looking to join us on a full time or part time basis, you won’t have 2 nights the same.
- 20 days annual + 8 statutory days, pension scheme, retail discounts, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
- As well as a full, clean UK driving license, you will have a smart appearance, excellent written and verbal communication skills and a positive attitude to…
- Conducting spot checks on vehicles in the warehouse yard, with the driver present.
- Keeping a constant watch with patrols/checks including checking the inside…
£19,000 a year
- The Helpline provides a single point of contact, telephone and email advice, information and support members of the public and professionals wishing to access…
- We pay an additional premium for working through the night and in some stores we pay a premium for the location a store is in.
- You will be responsible for.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.