Full Time jobs
£19,550 - £21,020 a year
- You’ll be employed on a 5 out of 7 contract, this means you'll be expected to work five days out of seven days covering various working patterns between 8am and…
£22,745 a year
- Driving sales in store and always putting our customers first.
- Managing availability across the store.
- Ensuring the implementation of correct store policies and…
- The main purpose of this role is to work closely with the client to provide professional and efficient support to their customers for in line with contractual…
£29,221 a year
- § Willing and able to work shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Taking the lead on signalling during your shift, youll take great care to make sure trains…
£20,369 a year
- Managing the movement of patients records on the medical centre system as they arrive and depart from the medical centre.
£22,047 - £24,660 a year
- Manage emergency and non-emergency telephone communication to the Force, both from the public and other emergency services.
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
£8.72 - £11.30 an hour
- As a Health Advisor (Call Handler) you will answer telephone calls directly from the public and health care professionals, directing the caller to the most…
- Willing to work a flexible shift pattern which include days, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Our values are led by quality therefore you will have strong…
£21,500 - £23,500 a year
- Have a commitment to excellent customer care.
- Have previous helpline/customer care experience.
- Have a non-judgemental attitude, with the ability to adapt to the…
£36,000 a year
- The Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Advisor is responsible for working closely with participants of the Frontline programme to identify any support they…
£17,799 - £18,531 a year
- To provide a professional and efficient administrative support service for Counter Terrorism Policing East Midlands; meeting established deadlines and customer…
£23,337 a year
- Which means youll pay a key role in keeping commuters and freight safe, and making journeys smooth.
- Network Rail can offer you a rewarding career with…
£20,550 - £22,200 a year
- As an Online Learner Advisor you will be responsible for building robust customer service activities, working closely with both academic teams and support…
£39,511 a year
- Please be advised that the Department is conducting a review of all pay related allowances which could impact on those allowances that the post currently being…
£16,842 - £17,278 a year
- Contact Centre roles in HMCTS for example call centre advisers.
- 2 GCSE’s at Grade C or above, or equivalent qualifications OR have experience of working with…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.