Full Time jobs
You refined by:
£26,142 a year
- This will provide you with the skills and knowledge to be accredited as an IOPC investigator and will consist of assisting with and conducting, a broad range of…
- We have temporary roles available in our Burton Warehouse to help keep our stores stocked and deliveries ready for our customers.
£26,142 a year
- Gweithio fel rhan o dîm amlddisgyblaeth gyda chyfreithwyr, swyddogion y wasg ac eraill.
- This will provide you with the skills and knowledge to be accredited as…
- Competitive pay including shift pay.
- Shift Pattern: 12 hours 2 days, 2 nights then 4 days off - this shift pattern runs 7 times then 18 days off.
£21,011 a year
- The Home Office’s finance team is a dynamic and forward-looking place to work with the team providing a full range of financial support, such as transactions…
£27,000 a year
- All duties will be undertaken in accordance with the FBCA/ICCM Code or equivalent industry standards compliant with Health and Safety at Work Regulations.
£20,001 - £25,000 a year
- Based in the Public Services & Outreach Team and reporting to the Outreach Archivist, this post is an opportunity for a self-motivated graduate to gain work…
£26,407 - £32,042 a year
- This programme is funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth office as part of its support to the UKOTs.
- Most interactions with colleagues in the Territories will…
£19,314 - £21,482 a year
- A proactive worker who will, after time, learn to anticipate needs and require less direction, being able to provide appropriate support discretely and…
- Willing to work a flexible shift pattern which include days, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Our values are led by quality therefore you will have strong…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.