Freelance Marketing jobs
You refined by:
£300 - £450 a week
- Freelance Front End Developer needed ASAP #Media #Agency.
- Ideally someone who has worked within, creative, advertising, marketing or a similar brand.
Lambert Smith Hampton Ltd
- Support the development and implementation of national marketing campaign plans including social media posts.
- The PR Manager is responsible for driving LSH's PR…
- The Freelance Senior UX Writer role.
- Specialise in snappy ad lines and marketing style copy or you're a social media wordsmith – this is purely a product…
- This role is for the planning lead on a handful of highly challenging and dynamic brands and to be the conduit between the marketing and client side media teams…
£200 - £300 a day
- Enterprise software marketing (ideally SaaS) would also be beneficial.
- Freelance Event Manager – London – Immediate start.
- Salary: £200 - 300 per day.
- Oversee print and digital production workstreams across content, social, video, commercial, brand, marketing and communications departments.
F1 Recruitment Limited
£35,000 - £100,000 a year
- HIGH DEMAND FOR FREELANCE and FTC HELP AT ALL LEVELS – Agency and In house.
- Please see below a list of some of the recent freelance and FTC roles we have placed…
The Association of International Certified Profess...
- Is accountable for supporting the planning and development of engaging marketing assets, and their dissemination through relevant marketing communications…
£29,227 a year
- To manage and oversee the delivery of the projects, including working with Museum colleagues and managing professional freelance staff such as facilitators and…
- Clear passion for marketing and creative.
- Relationships with creative agencies, freelance designers, video producers, and other key talent in the creative…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.