Freelance Marketing jobs
You refined by:
£170 - £190 a day
- A management real estate company are looking for a freelance Marketing Manager.
- 4-5 years experience in a marketing role.
- The ideal candidate will have:
EMR Marketing Recruitment
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Create content for brochures or print advertisements, and work closely with freelance designers to bring these projects to completion.
LOC (London Offshore Consultants)
- Ensure freelance and intercompany costs are tracked and reported to Project Managers on a weekly basis and reconciled on a monthly basis that costs are…
- We’re looking for a Project Manager who can flawlessly oversee, direct and lead projects from initiation and definition, through to delivery on large/cross…
- Support the marketing team with managing the scheduling of shows and reporting.
- This is a freelance role for a minimum of 1 month starting ASAP*.
- The Team: The Retail team sit within the Marketing department and spans all parts of the business within our role of both enabling the delivery of key internal…
- Ensuring designs are delivered to deadlines, enabling the marketing teams to publish up-to-the-minute content.
- Strong working knowledge of Mac OSX platform.
- Currently we are using over 2000 assets a month which are used for key promotions every day across the business.
£230 a day
- This Freelance Account Manager and Senior Account Manager should have a head for planning, creative ideas and partnership marketing and be able to keep a…
- A marketing, creative and strategic mind.
- We work with a solid set of freelance motion graphics designers who can edit the films after you have translated the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.