Freelance Marketing jobs
You refined by:
Greater London (undo)
- The email marketing assistant will provide key support to the email marketing team on delivering the email marketing plan, with particular areas of…
- Including all forms of marketing collateral, product guides, technical copy and marketing email copy.
- You will typically have an agency, corporate or freelance…
£200 - £250 a day
- Working with the Creative and Marketing Department to produce final designs.
- Contract, Digital Designer, freelance, graphic, graphic designer, ooh campaigns,…
£228 a week
- We're looking for a strong freelance Digital Marketing Manager with Performance ability.
- To be able to apply for this role as Digital Marketing Manager you must…
- Coordinate freelance commissioning editors and act as the main point of contact for external collaborations.
- We have a fantastic editorial opportunity within a…
£260 a day
- You'll be artworking luxury brochures, marketing collateral as well as window vinyls, hoarding and large format work.
- A laptop is a plus.
- You will be launch the in house Design Department and work closely with an existing network of freelance talent.
- Licenced Garment Designer - The candidate:
- Work with third party production partners, creative and freelance resources to achieve results.
- Working closely with Ecom designers, Manager of Art, and Brand &…
£50,000 - £65,000 a year
- Automation of marketing activities (Hubspot).
- Experience using Hubspot Marketing Tools.
- Developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
£250 a day
- 15 Working alongside other online and offline account teams to deliver an integrated digital marketing solution.
- PPC Account Manager - 2 months.
Be the first to see new Freelance Marketing jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.