Forever New £45,000 jobs
- You will establish and lead the research agenda for a new Research Lab, in particular in the field of machine listening.
£65,000 - £75,000 a year
- Passionate about learning and adopting new technologies to save time.
- I am looking to hire an experienced and talented Site Reliability Engineer for my client…
£55,000 a year
- Working with our customer and development teams to identify new fruit and ingredient innovation opportunities.
- Putting in place optimal sourcing plans.
- Normally does not receive work instructions, may determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may supervise other administrative employees.
- Working at the forefront of digital technology which is forever growing.
- To be able to test new software and evaluate if it should be used.
- Identify new, innovative means to maximise productivity and quality through agile development methods, industry best practices and policies.
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Passion for Games - you’ve probably been playing games forever.
- You’ll be engineering brand new features, from basic prototypes through to robust, reusable…
£400 - £450 a day
- They currently have a number of high end award winning portfolios and are forever growing this with new projects being announced frequently.
- That means changing and automating processes, finding and removing blockers, and thinking of entirely new and creative ways to scale.
- More about what you’ll do:
- Interested in the iOS landscape as a whole, and keeping pace with industry standards and new Apple releases.
- You will also be extending the product family, from…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.