Forever New jobs
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Helping to ensure that all new starters are inducted on site and that structured and meaningful probation reviews take place.
£37,000 a year
- Assisting with project work as and when required, including the introduction of new plant and equipment.
- You'll be an important part of the production process,…
£55,000 a year
- Working with our customer and development teams to identify new fruit and ingredient innovation opportunities.
- Putting in place optimal sourcing plans.
- Continual training on the forever evolving environment and products will be given.
- Our Specification Managers stimulate and maintain new business, support our…
- Youll be responsible for systematically landscaping SME accounts to understand their business goals and needs, by having comprehensive Business Ready…
£37,000 - £42,000 a year
- You will target new, undiscovered clients and generate new business & increase revenue.
- £37k - 42k per year + DOE + uncapped bonus + car.
£38,000 - £42,000 a year
- This role will be fast paced and forever changing, working on multiple brands every day will present lots of new challenges.
- Our client is forever expanding, so they are looking to offer multiple placements.
- You will be working on the permanent desk with a mix of new and existing…
- Low and high fidelity prototyping of new features, for testing before implementation.
- What should you eat to be healthier?
- Competitive salary and share options.
Kent Recruitment Bureau
- A chance to meet new people and make new friends.
- What you will gain from volunteering.
- We provide specialist care and emotional support 24 hours a day, 365…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.