Flsmidth, Inc. jobs
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£30.90 a day
- We need dedicated Support Workers to work with adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
- You do not need experience, as we will fully train you…
£17,063 a year
- We are looking for passionate, professional and dedicated employees to work with children and young adults with autistic spectrum disorders and challenging…
£10.55 an hour
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
- Closing date: Friday 20 December 2019.
- Salary: £10.55 per hour (Inc London Weighting).
- Interview date: To be confirmed.
- To ensure the health and safety of service users and to support them to maintain and further improve their mental health and promote their independent living…
£16,185 - £16,673 a year
- £16,185 - £16,672.50 per annum +benefits.
- Location: Barclay House, Seaford, East Sussex.
- Hours: 37.5 hours, part-time positions also available.
Citizenship First Ltd
£8.21 an hour
- Citizenship First *is a friendly, dynamic not-for-profit organisation, offering a range of support services to people with disabilities including learning…
£8.65 an hour
- Sleep ins paid at £62.64.
- Mirus has agreed a market leading 3 year pay deal with Unison which will see staff pay rise every year for the next three years.
£17,123 a year
- Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
- Would you like to help people celebrate their success each and every day?*.
- Willing to learn valuable life skills?
£9 an hour
- Excellent rates of pay inc holiday pay.
- Bradshaw Bretton are currently looking for experienced Healthcare assistants and Support Workers to work in Residential…
£8.65 - £8.90 an hour
- Salary: £8.65 - £8.90 per hour (pro rata) +benefits.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week (part-time positions also available).
- Discounted mobile phone tariff with o2.
We have removed 67 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.