Flooring £25,000 jobs
You refined by:
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- Assist with various requests by dispatching work orders, which may include electrical, flooring, lighting, pest control, plumbing and signage.
- That’s where you come in.
- You get a lot of autonomy with this role but you’re still part of a store team.
- A full driving licence and access to your own car is a…
- Provide advice on flooring systems.
- Experience in the flooring industry, specifically resins technology.
- The main purpose of this role is to represent Sherwin…
£27,711 a year
- Additional skills in tiling, flooring, and fencing are desirable.
- Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management…
CG Flooring Systems Ltd
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Due to the continued growth of the company, we are looking for experienced concrete flooring technicians who can hit the ground running.
- We’d like you to be:
£35,000 a year
- My client is looking for an individual who has involvement in the flooring sector currently.
- This role is working for a leading distributor or flooring products…
Gateway Housing Association, 409-413, Mile End Roa...
£29,000 - £30,000 a year
- Not only utilising carpentry and plumbing skills but also able to fit flooring, tiles and redecorate.
- We are looking for someone with previous experience of…
Courtney Smith Group
£45,000 a year
- This role will be selling the companies full extensive range of flooring products including Acoustic Flooring, Vinyl Flooring and Carpet tiles.
£30,000 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Professional at ScS, one of the UK’s leading sofa, carpet specialists.
- Long service annual leave benefits.
- Our refurbishment services are the most popular in London and we are well-known for our responsibility, reliability and professionalism.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.