Financial Times £55,000 jobs
£55,000 a year
- Knowledge of the financial services industry Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Significant experience of managing third parties.
- Proficiency in managing multiple tasks; work-streams concurrently, prioritizing accordingly to ensure consistent deliver to time.
- Main Function of the Role:
- Manage the delivery of key projects within Acquisition.
- These will be centred around the development and evolution of the St.
- Key Responsibilities of the Job:
- Knowledge of the card payments industry and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver on…
£350 - £400 a day
- You will be responsible for the delivery of a caseload of circa 250 small to medium sized projects at one time, owning full financial accountability and project…
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- Any experience of working within a Financial Service environment or other regulated environment via a Managed Service or Consultancy could be very beneficial.
- Financial Services preferably investment or pension experience.
- Significant experience in leading the delivery of business critical projects, preferably…
£60,000 - £75,000 a year
- Free and confidential financial consultations from our in-house financial team.
- You'll be based within our Head Office, New Malden (just 14 minutes from Clapham…
- Accountable for defining and leading the programme/project, cutting across multiple channels, products, systems and departments, to time, budget, and scope from…
- This position is vital to our continued growth where you responsible for the planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of customer projects and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.