Financial Times £50,000 jobs
- Experience of working in a Financial Services environment.
- Take responsibility for personal development ensuring that a personal development plan is maintained…
- Proficiency in managing multiple tasks; work-streams concurrently, prioritizing accordingly to ensure consistent deliver to time.
- Main Function of the Role:
- Knowledge of the card payments industry and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver on…
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- Any experience of working within a Financial Service environment or other regulated environment via a Managed Service or Consultancy could be very beneficial.
- From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks and/or learn new skills which are not included in the above…
- Accountable for defining and leading the programme/project, cutting across multiple channels, products, systems and departments, to time, budget, and scope from…
£350 - £400 a day
- You will be responsible for the delivery of a caseload of circa 250 small to medium sized projects at one time, owning full financial accountability and project…
- Effectively manage project teams’ time and allocate resources to ensure deliverables are completed.
- PwC’s Operate delivers operational and managed services…
- Financial Services preferably investment or pension experience.
- Significant experience in leading the delivery of business critical projects, preferably…
- Organised, time management, analytical, motivator, planner, communicator, negotiator.
- Producing accurate Financial Budgets and Forecasts and manage to them.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.