Financial Times £45,000 jobs
- Experience of working in a Financial Services environment.
- Take responsibility for personal development ensuring that a personal development plan is maintained…
- Deliver projects to key metrics such as time, cost and quality.
- The role will typically involve one or more deliverables, including the financial impact for…
£55,000 a year
- Knowledge of the financial services industry Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Significant experience of managing third parties.
- Good Overall knowledge of the financial services sector.
- Work experience in credit risk and/or financial services regulation.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Organised, time management, analytical, motivator, planner, communicator, negotiator.
- Producing accurate Financial Budgets and Forecasts and manage to them.
- Effectively manage project teams’ time and allocate resources to ensure deliverables are completed.
- PwC’s Operate delivers operational and managed services…
- Knowledge of the card payments industry and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver on…
- Managing the financial process of the projects (application /invoicing /variations etc).
- Managing the installation process of the BMS control systems.
- This position is vital to our continued growth where you responsible for the planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of customer projects and…
- This is an office based role using display screen equipment, working full time hours which can often be in a demanding environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.