Financial Times £40,000 jobs
Morrison Telecom Services
East of England
- Providing regular project and financial reports to the Senior Project Manager.
- Delivering a project / portfolio of projects from inception to completion to time…
- Take responsibility for personal development ensuring that a personal development plan is maintained at all times.
- Use expertise to deliver on promises.
- Ensuring delivery on time, to budget and to agreed quality ensuring procedures are followed / maintained and that authorization parameters are not exceeded thus…
- To plan and deliver all work on a medium sized site or many smaller sites, ensuring work is completed on time and to the agreed standard.
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- This role will involve managing and owning a number of medium sized projects within various segments of the organisation - IT Development, IT Infrastructure,…
- Able to demonstrate strong management skills including project management, financial management, change management and facilitation.
- Ownership of the commercial and contractual delivery framework for external suppliers supporting the allocated projects, including procurement, commercial and…
BSV Recruitment Limited
- Implementing health, safety and environmental procedures and achieving completion on time.
- Ensuring the day to day control and delivery of site based project…
Straco Recruitment Group
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional relationships at all times with clients.
- Working with Project Co-ordinators to ensure there is effective…
- Demonstrable financial acumen and experience of using financial monitoring & performance tools / processes.
- All work to be delivered to time, cost and quality…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.