Financial Times £40,000 jobs
- Keeps project financial records up to date, ensuring appropriate levels of contingency are being held for the unknowns.
- Providing financial reports on time (forecasts, budgets, income, fees etc.).
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 1 x Professional fee paid.
- Experience in working within a Financial / Investments Institution advantageous.
- The PM is accountable to the Project Sponsor in the management of Project Scope…
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- Any experience of working within a Financial Service environment or other regulated environment via a Managed Service or Consultancy could be very beneficial.
- Any other reasonable duties as required from time to time.
- As you will expect the organisation may change from time to time and you will be expected to meet the…
- Escalate and resolve financial issues as they happen.
- Budget and financial management: work with leads to accurately estimate an agreed scope of work according…
- Successful candidate will typically manage no more than 2 projects at a time.
- Works effectively as part of their teams, identifies and effectively solves…
Domestic & General (D&G)
- Previous experience working within Insurance, Financial Services or Retail (desirable).
- Salary Finance: an online portal offering lending and saving facilities,…
£40,000 - £47,000 a year
- Governance standards, and time, cost, and quality specifications?
- Management of strategic change projects, delivering to budget, scope, time,.
- Experience exercising budgetary control with good understanding of financial management across Revenue and Capital expenditure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.