Financial Times £40,000 jobs
- Proficiency in managing multiple tasks; work-streams concurrently, prioritizing accordingly to ensure consistent deliver to time.
- Main Function of the Role:
- Financial understanding and appreciation (budgeting, reporting, interpretation).
- Has successfully delivered projects to cost, time and quality ensuring full…
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Strong financial acumen for budgetary management, ensuring costs are controlled and key…
- Ensuring the programme’s plans, schedules, budgets developed and technical, cost, schedule and resource baselines are set and maintained, taking account of…
- Successful candidate will typically manage no more than 2 projects at a time.
- Works effectively as part of their teams, identifies and effectively solves…
- Accountable for defining and leading the programme/project, cutting across multiple channels, products, systems and departments, to time, budget, and scope from…
- Managing the financial process of the projects (application /invoicing /variations etc).
- Managing the installation process of the BMS control systems.
- Knowledge of the card payments industry and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver on…
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- We are looking for candidates from both NHS and Non-NHS backgrounds and are especially interested in those with strategic, operational, financial, digital and…
- Experience in Financial forecasting and budget management.
- Strong evidence of following controlled project management methodologies and using a combination of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.