Financial Times £35,000 jobs
- Managing the financial process of the projects (application /invoicing /variations etc).
- Managing the installation process of the BMS control systems.
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- Any experience of working within a Financial Service environment or other regulated environment via a Managed Service or Consultancy could be very beneficial.
- Ensuring the programme’s plans, schedules, budgets developed and technical, cost, schedule and resource baselines are set and maintained, taking account of…
- Experience managing financial data and tracking KPI metrics.
- The post holder should expect to travel up to 25-30% of the time.
- Who we are looking for:
- Travel Requirements: up to 50%.
- Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human…
- Solid working knowledge and experience of Financial Reporting Responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate will be managing the successful delivery of all the…
- The outlined duties may therefore vary from time to time without materially changing either the character or level of responsibility.
- Accountable for defining and leading the programme/project, cutting across multiple channels, products, systems and departments, to time, budget, and scope from…
- Experience in Financial forecasting and budget management.
- Strong evidence of following controlled project management methodologies and using a combination of…
- Proficiency in managing multiple tasks; work-streams concurrently, prioritizing accordingly to ensure consistent deliver to time.
- Main Function of the Role:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.