You refined by:
Financial Times £35,000 jobs
- Experience within the financial services sector.
- We are looking for highly-motivated individuals to work within our Financial Crime service offering.
- Work pattern: This is a full time opportunity.
- Valuation and financial modelling with an emphasis on Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) analysis.
- Time management - ability to handle multiple priorities, organise work and meet deadlines.
- Assist with quotes and work-ups so that Underwriters may spend more…
£115,000 a year
- Position: Vacation Scheme 2020 for a Training Contract in 2022.
- Trainees can expect to have a high level of partner contact throughout their training contract…
William Blair & Company
- Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analyses.
- Our M&A advisory practice offers comprehensive financial advisory services and expert guidance.
- Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage…
- Good general knowledge of financial crime legislation and regulation.
- SIEL is expanding its Financial Crime Compliance Team and is looking to appoint an…
- Job title: Financial Crime Advisory & Policy.
- Support and contribute as an SME into all types of Financial Crime training across the firm and generally raise…
- We are now seeking x3 MSc Admissions Officers to join our team.
- X1 Permanent (January 2020 start).
- X1 Permanent (April 2020 start).
- Ability to travel 40%-60% of the time.
- Superior organizational and time management skills while juggling multiple priorities.
- 3+ years of PMO experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.