Financial Times jobs
£22,668 - £24,759 a year
- Full Time - 37 hours per week (suitable for job share).
- The successful candidates will be subject to personal and financial vetting checks prior to appointment.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Proficient knowledge and awareness of financial products and structures.
- Impact Advisory & Finance Department, Analyst, London #142566.
- Accurately and comprehensively record all time spent in accordance with the firm’s time recording system.
- Understand the importance of, and demonstrate good…
- Efficiency – Excellent organization, planning and time management skills and ability to work under tight time constraints; multi-tasking, results-oriented…
- Have an aptitude for handling statistics and financial data.
- DLA Piper is currently seeking a strong business intelligence analyst to support the Finance and…
£25,000 a year
- Work with the business to transform their strategic objectives into financial budgets and forecasts, making the most of our donations to fund high quality…
£28,717 - £31,831 a year
- This is a part-time - 50% full time equivalent.
- As part of the School Professional Services Team, the post will work closely with two School Senior Operations…
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Sets priorities and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Achieve financial and productivity goals, as agreed with…
- Full and part time flexible hours available.
- You will support the business in daily operations to include customer service, people management and HR, financial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.