Financial Times jobs
- Proficiency in managing multiple tasks; work-streams concurrently, prioritizing accordingly to ensure consistent deliver to time.
- Main Function of the Role:
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- Strong financial acumen for budgetary management, ensuring costs are controlled and key…
- Successful candidate will typically manage no more than 2 projects at a time.
- Works effectively as part of their teams, identifies and effectively solves…
- Managing the financial process of the projects (application /invoicing /variations etc).
- Managing the installation process of the BMS control systems.
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- We are looking for candidates from both NHS and Non-NHS backgrounds and are especially interested in those with strategic, operational, financial, digital and…
- Knowledge of the card payments industry and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver on…
- Experience working to a project plan and delivering technology solutions on time.
- In addition team consists of full time project managers with responsibility…
- This position is vital to our continued growth where you responsible for the planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of customer projects and…
- Manage the project within agreed scope, time, cost and quality constraints.
- Including project management, health and safety, financial, legal, technology and…
- Travel Requirements: up to 50%.
- Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.