Financial Times jobs
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Manage the delivery of key projects within Acquisition.
- These will be centred around the development and evolution of the St.
- Key Responsibilities of the Job:
- Establishes project scope, requirements and time lines considering resources to deliver to our services to the global customer base.
- To plan and deliver all work on a medium sized site or many smaller sites, ensuring work is completed on time and to the agreed standard.
- Demonstrates analytical skills when working with client financial information.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to coordinate…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Experience working within Financial Services.
- Able to demonstrate experience working effectively on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ensuring delivery on time, to budget and to agreed quality ensuring procedures are followed / maintained and that authorization parameters are not exceeded thus…
- Keeps project financial records up to date, ensuring appropriate levels of contingency are being held for the unknowns.
- Delivery of project to time, cost and quality.
- Production of open, accurate and timely financial and workload forecasts to support planning within the business.
- Track the project actual time and expenses incurred.
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered to time and budget.
- Organised, time management, analytical, motivator, planner, communicator, negotiator.
- Producing accurate Financial Budgets and Forecasts and manage to them.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.