Financial Times jobs
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Knowledge of the card payments industry and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver on…
- A strong financial control and reporting rhythm must be established and maintained.
- Offshore OTR Project Manager is a key role for the management of single and…
- Proficiency in managing multiple tasks; work-streams concurrently, prioritizing accordingly to ensure consistent deliver to time.
- Main Function of the Role:
- From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks and/or learn new skills which are not included in the above…
- Good Overall knowledge of the financial services sector.
- Work experience in credit risk and/or financial services regulation.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong time management; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high-level standard.
- Management of assigned resources, time and budgets.
- This will include but not limited to processing of all sales/project packs when submitted, the procurement…
- This position is vital to our continued growth where you responsible for the planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of customer projects and…
- Support the creation of a financial business case.
- Join us as a Project Manager.
- In your new role, you’ll prepare, manage and provide reporting on all project…
- Oversee project accounting activities, including time booking, costings and invoicing.
- We are looking for a Project Manager who is capable of leading all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.