Financial Times jobs
- Organised, time management, analytical, motivator, planner, communicator, negotiator.
- Producing accurate Financial Budgets and Forecasts and manage to them.
- These requirements include Solvency II, fair treatment of customers, Financial Crime, Data Protection, Conflicts of Interest, and Whistleblowing.
Creative Options Community Project
£25,000 a year
- Willingness to give some time voluntary to the project\*.
- Time will be spent in liaison with other organisations, both voluntary and statutory and attending…
£18 an hour
- Work with Board of Directors to deliver the strategic and financial plan.
- We are looking for a Project Manager to oversee the management and strategic direction…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.