Financial Times jobs
- Ensuring strict financial control of projects are maintained providing project financial status reports.
- The financial performance and reporting of all projects…
- The production of investment appraisals and obtaining financial approval.
- Monitoring and controlling financial aspects of each project or contract.
- Demonstrable financial acumen and experience of using financial monitoring & performance tools / processes.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of project…
£45,000 a year
- Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours per week, with flexible working hours).
- Job Title: Shared Services Project Manager.
- Location: Leeds City Centre, Princes Exchange.
£48.71 an hour
- Demonstrable financial acumen and experience of using financial monitoring and performance tools and processes.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, to budget, and meeting all quality targets.
- Monitor the project budget and managing finances by ensuring accurate…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Ensuring project milestones and objectives are achieved and projects delivered on time within budget.
- Accountable day-to-day to the Head of Projects, client,…
- Experience of managing change in a financial services environment; including business and / or regulatory change Projects.
Gen Tec Recruitment
- URGENT Requirement - As Project Manager, you will liaise with customers whilst managing a multi-disciplined team to ensure programme milestones are aligned,…
£350 a day
- Any financial services experience would be a real nice to have but we're essentially looking for a solid and confident Project Manager who can help manage a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.