Financial Times jobs
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
£29,176 - £34,804 a year
- Experience of managing project budgets and financial administration.
- This is a full-time, permanent position located in Cambridge.
- This role exists to lead and be accountable for AFA rail schemes in the Greater London area, ensuring that the scope of works are delivered in a safe manner, on…
- Ciena may well be the most important technology company you’ve never heard of.
- The innovations that wow us (driverless cars), and those we now take for granted …
- This includes project to time, budget and quality.
- It is an extraordinary time to be in business.
- Be part of something rewarding!
- Build your career with us.
- From 30 to 3,000 people globally we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services.
- What will it take to be successful?
- Managing the financial process of the projects (application /invoicing /variations etc).
- We’re one of the UK’s largest BMS systems integration businesses, with…
- You can shape your time.
- Subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share payments per year, which are dependent on our financial performance.
- Examples of the delivery of on time and on budget projects that achieve business case stated outcomes –.
- Project Managers manage change through projects which…
Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trus...
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- Annual delivery of the Trusts Quality Efficiency & Productivity portfolio, supporting the Trusts financial improvement programme.
- Oversee project accounting activities, including time booking, costings and invoicing.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.